When do we collect your personal information?
We may collect data that is personal to you:
- when you visit our website.
- when you engage with us on social media.
- when you contact us.
- when you enter competitions or incentives.
- when you complete any forms from us.
- when you’ve given a third-party permission to share the information they hold about you.
What personal information might we collect?
We may collect the following data, which includes personal information, from you:
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact information, including email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- Your social media username
How and why we use your personal information
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. By collecting information about you, we will be better able to offer you promotions, products, services and information that are more likely to interest you. Data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service. We may use your personal information:
- to respond to your queries. Handling the information you send to us enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these queries and our responses in order to inform any future communication with you. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best products and service, as well as understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- to keep you informed (with your consent) by email, web, text, telephone about products and services that are relevant to you. These may include tailored offers, discounts, promotions, events and competitions. You are free to opt-out of hearing from us via any of these channels at any time.
- to mail you relevant, personalised communications in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt-out of hearing from us by post at any time.
- to develop and improve the services and products we provide to you. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- to comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
How we protect your personal information
We regularly monitor our website and systems for potential vulnerabilities.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Hotensify Ltd website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
How long we keep your personal information
Whenever we collect or process your personal information, it will only be kept for as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that period, your information will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data, so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for analysis.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We may sometimes share your personal information with trusted third parties, such as product manufacturers or solutions partners, delivery services, associated partners, for fraud management.
Your rights over your personal information
You have the right to request:
- access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- for the correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- for Hotensify Ltd to stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific or all channels).
- For Hotensify Ltd to stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
To request your information or to ask for your information to be changed or deleted, please contact: The Data Protection Officer, Hotensify Ltd, 4 Dukes Court, Bognor Road, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom, PO19 8FX, or email marketing@Hotensify.com
Your right to withdraw consent – Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest – Where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We will then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate reason to continue processing your personal data.
Direct marketing – You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you feel that your personal information has not been handled correctly, or if you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made regarding the use of your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office online at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by phone on 0303 123 1113.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact The Data Protection Officer, The Data Protection Officer, Hotensify Ltd, 4 Dukes Court, Bognor Road, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom, PO19 8FX or email marketing@Hotensify.com